All Autonomic Specialists’ patient costs are determined on an individual basis dependent upon each patient’s medical needs and condition. Typically, out-of-pocket patient costs will not exceed $11,000.
Autonomic Specialists is not contracted with any 3rd party payers but will submit claims to the patient’s insurance company as a courtesy to our patients. Your insurance may cover some or all of these costs depending on your specific carrier and your particular plan coverage. Please contact our office to discuss your insurance plan’s coverage.
The Autonomic Specialists fees typically include:
- Consultation and follow-up care with our Physicians
- Comprehensive on-site Imaging
- Medical procedure in our state-of-the-art medical facility.
- Hotel Accommodations (at our specified accommodations/location)
- Ground Transportation (from/to John Wayne International airport and from/to specified accommodations and our facility)
Additional patient expense may include the following:
- Air Travel
- Ground Travel (other than the courtesy transportation we provide from/to John Wayne International airport and from/to specified accommodations and our facility).
- Pre and post-procedure prescription medications.
Please contact Autonomic Specialists for specific fee information.